Monday, May 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



In keeping with my plan, I joined Org Junkie again this week for her Menu Plan Monday weekly round-up.

I planned for some things that I am really excited about trying this week. I also planned for some great lunch and breakfast items as my husband is home with us this week.

Sunday: homemade manicotti; homemade french bread

Monday: beef and black bean enchiladas (recipe coming soon); homemade corn tortillas; salad

Tuesday: barbacoa beef in the crock pot (variation of this); brown rice; plantain chips

Wednesday: leftover barbacoa beef; southwestern black bean salad (recipe coming soon)

Thursday: Shrimp fried rice; salad

Friday: turkey sausage, kale and white bean soup; garlic swirl bread

My lunches include:
Chicken salad pitas and Vegetable quiche

Breakfasts:
Apple Pie Muffins
Whole Wheat Pancakes with blueberry compote
Green Smoothies

I hope everyone has a fantastic week. The weather is supposed to be beautiful down in South Louisiana this week. I'm going to take every available minute to enjoy the weather with my family while my husband is home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails