Monday, May 17, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - May 17th




It is that time again, folks. Monday. The start of a whole new week. My husband found a job for the summer so a huge stress burden has been lifted from my shoulders and once again, I can see the week for what it is: a beautiful blessing. The family is healthy this week (cross my fingers) and the weather looks promising. We have a lot of fun things planned.

Monday: turkey sloppy joes, whole wheat hamburger buns, broccoli slaw, baked sweet potato fries

Tuesday: tilapia curry stew, jasmine rice

Wednesday: beef kheema, brown rice, balsamic roasted carrots

Thursday: barbacoa from last week repurposed into bbq beef sandwiches, salad, grilled veggie kebabs

Friday: Root vegetable cobbler with chive biscuit topping (lightened, recipe posted soon), salad

My lunches this week include:
thai roll-ups and veggie wraps

Our breakfasts include:
apple pie muffins, mango madness fruit salad and fluffy whole wheat pancakes with triple berry sauce

I hope everyone has a blessed and safe week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails