Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Menu Plan - June 21

Like I mentioned yesterday, this week is a come-down from a really hectic past few weeks. I am still getting into the swing of it. 

So...I broke my menus up into specific days. My husband doesn't like to help plan menus unless he has something to aim for, and this is the easiest way I could think of to do that. We have sandwich night, soup night, 2 meatless nights, crockpot night and then 2 blanks to be used for whatever we feel like having. Obviously these aren't set in stone and will probably change from time to time, but it gives us something to shoot for.

Monday: turkey and roast beef panini sandwiches, oven-baked sweet potato fries, salad

Tuesday: turkey white bean chili, homemade salsa, jalapeno corn bread

Wednesday: pinto beans and rice, homemade salsa, leftover jalapeno corn bread

Thursday: eggplant and tomato sauce with pasta, french bread, wilted spinach with garlic

Friday: creamy mexican chicken (recipe will be changed to make it lighter), rice, green beans

Saturday: black bean salad with grilled chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails