Sunday, May 22, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - May 23



Getting back to the real world after a vacation is always hard. Cooking is not nearly as much fun in my own kitchen.  This week, my beautiful sister-in-law and family are in town from Idaho. They are staying with my in-laws, but we are planning on hosting a day. My husband also returns to work this week, so breakfast and lunches don't have to be very involved. Since we're returning from vacation, even though I did well with maintaining my weight and not gaining (I'm utterly surprised), I'll be paying extra special attention to getting in my veggies, lean protein and whole grains.

Breakfasts (all include fresh fruit, juice and milk)
scrambled eggs and toast
fruity baked oatmeal
waffles
blueberry lemon breakfast pizza
green monster smoothies


Lunches (all include fresh veggies, fruit and milk)
sandwiches (turkey or tuna salad)
pita pizzas
green monsters

Monday: On the road home from Florida, eating out

Tuesday: Baked Ziti; salad; garlic knots

Wednesday: Grilled Pork Chops; mashed sweet potatoes; broccoli

Thursday: Homemade Veggie Pizza; salad

Friday: Individual Chicken Pot Pies; salad

I hope you all have a wonderful week. Make sure to check out OrgJunkie for more delicious weekly menu plans!

1 comment:

  1. I think fruit baked oatmeal sounds FAB!!! I could really eat that right now....dang candida cleanse ;)
    xxxoo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails