Sunday, May 1, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - May 2



Wow, May already! I can't believe how fast 2011 is flying by! The Husband is in his last week of finals, then we have a week off before we leave for vacation in Florida. I can't freakin' wait for vacation! An entire week of white, sandy beaches, no house cleaning, big fruity drinks...oh my.

I'm finally starting to tackle my gigantic pile of recipes that I have put in the "to be made" category. Sifting through them, I couldn't believe I hadn't made some of these sooner. They sound so good!

Breakfasts: (all will include fresh fruit, milk, and juice)
Vanilla Cherry Breakfast Risotto
French Toast Sticks
oatmeal
overnight oats
Honey Yogurt Waffles

Lunches: (all include fresh fruit and veggies)
Chana Masala 
turkey sandwiches
oven baked cheese and avocado sandwiches
taco soup
tuna wraps

Monday: Mini meatloaves and mashed potatoes (I'm going to doctor the meatloaf recipe a bit and use ground turkey); salad

Tuesday: Tomato Basil Hamburgers; roasted red potatoes; salad

Wednesday: Garlic Shrimp with Basil, Tomatoes and Red Pepper Flakes; whole wheat orzo; salad

Thursday: Lemon Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki and Feta; homemade whole wheat pita; Minty Watermelon Salad

Friday: Out for Pizza to celebrate finals being over!

Saturday: Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Pesto Goat Cheese Spread; cucumber tomato salad

Sunday: Late Mother's Day Lunch at Texas De Brazil

I hope everyone has a fantastic week! Make sure to check out the other weekly menu plans at Org Junkie!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails